List of notable neighborhoods in West Java
There are quite a few regents in West Java, and almost all of them have their privileges. If you’re one of the people from West Java, of course you really understand the different areas in the province. The Indonesian people are certainly very well aware that there are different kinds of advantages that can be found in West Java.
Different types of tourism are often visited by different types of tourists from outside the region and from abroad. It doesn’t end there, but the culinary section also continues to grow and becomes more famous.
One of the Indonesian people, of course , you also need to understand the different kinds of tribes and cultures from other regions. Similarly from the area of West Java, which is dominated by the Sundanese tribe. The province of West Java itself has been divided into 18 regents and 9 cities. You can get different information through our information below.
Beginning of the Regency of West Java
West Java or Java Kulon is one of the provinces of Indonesia, which is well known to other people. Indonesia itself has many provinces with quite a large number, but not all are well known to the Indonesian people.
In west Java, you’ll find a diverse cultural uniqueness that makes tourists and locals feel even more amazed, but before that, the history of west Java may not have been widely known.
This province in the 5th century was part of the kingdom of Tarumanegara. There are various types of inscriptions left over from the kingdom and widespread in the province of West Java. There are about 7 inscriptions that were written in the written book of Venga and use Sanskrit as most of them will tell of the king’s journey from Tarumanegara.
Tarumanegara was successfully put out of action and continued by the Sundan kingdom. There are also inscriptions from the era of the Sundanese Kingdom, which are still well preserved in the Bogor area. The struggle between the kingdoms did not cease until, finally, in 1925, West Java was used as an administrative meaning during the reign of the Dutch East Indies.
This is also at the heart of the formation of districts in West Java. Not only that, but the various kinds of developments have continued in West Java up to this point, and this, of course, makes people in the province feel more and more protected for the development of various areas, especially in the economic part.
Have you ever understood all the districts belonging to the province of West Java? As mentioned earlier, there are about 18 counties and 9 cities. The capital of this province is in Bandung and on October 17, 2000, several districts of the province will be formed by a separate province, namely Banten.
List of regents in West Java
If you’re curious about the different regency names, here are some regency from Java Kulon that you may know.
- Bandung Regency, whose capital is in Soreang. It turns out that this one regency has an area of about 1,767 people and a population of about 3,145,254 people.Consisting of 31 districts and 10 subdistricts makes this area quite famous.
- In addition, there is West Bandung Regency, which has an area of about 1,305. The capital of West Bandung is located in Ngampre and has a population of about 1,616,203 people divided into 16 districts.
- The West Javan Regency is next up is the Snipekasi Regency with an area of 1,224 cubic km, quite dense as it has about 23 districts. The population is 2,554,376 and it is evenly distributed.
- Bogor is next with a very large area compared to others. The area is about 2,710 cubic kilometers with a population of 4,246,307 people, distributed in 40 subdistricts.
- Chiangjur covers an area of 3,840 cubic km with 13 sub-districts. It has a population of about 2,246,663 inhabitants in 32 subdistricts.
- The population of Chiamis is 1,228,294 people, divided into 27 subdistricts. The area of the district is about 1,414 cubic kilometers.
- In the following order there is Cirebon with a rather small area of only 984.52 cubic kilometers. km. There are about 2,099,089 inhabitants distributed among 40 subdistricts.
- Garut with an area of 3,074 cubic km, inhabited by 2,210,017 inhabitants. Divided into a fairly large number of sub-districts, there are 42 of them.
- Indramay is occupied by 1,845,205 people in 31 different districts. The area of Indramayu is about 2040 cubic kilometers.
- There is a Karawang with an area of 1,652 cubic km and has a population of about 2,110,476 inhabitants. Karawang has 30 sub-districts scattered throughout the district.
There are many more districts in the West Java area. For example, there are Chimahi, Chirebon, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Purwakarta, Sukabumi, Majalengka, Pangandaran, Sumedang and many others.
Each district should have a variety of characteristics. Starting with the spheres of economy, tourism, education and so on. Even though there are so many areas that belong, West Java has succeeded in creating a positive character for its people.
Economy in the Regency of West Java
In addition to having to understand the name of the regency in West Java , it turns out that you also understand the different kinds of potentials that you have. There is a lot of potential that West Java has as one of the provinces with a large number of inhabitants in it.
So, if you look from the point of view of the economy, it turns out that this province is developing in various fields. Starting with the manufacturing industry, agriculture, where it deals with land and agriculture. There is also a thriving economy in the marine and fisheries sector because it is located on both sides of the Java Sea.
The economy continues to perform well in West Java. There is no doubt that many residents are also thriving, trying to use different kinds of efforts to make their provinces better.
West Java Regency Tourism
If you look from tourist spots, areas of West Java never want to be left behind. There are so many good places to use as one of the destinations during your vacation. Much of the tourism from this province has more to do with nature tourism.
However, there are still many visitors inside and outside the area who come just to enjoy their holidays. If classified, at least tourism in West Java is about 96 with different types.
Starting with beaches, waterfalls, dams, amusement parks, museums and many others. So, are you interested in spending your vacation on Java Kulon? Your vacation should be much more enjoyable if you choose one of the above vacation areas.
There are so many counties compared to cities in the province. But if you try to explore in these different areas, there should be interesting things to find. There are indeed many regents in West Java, but they all have their natural beauty.