Know how to transfer Quota 3 without paying easily
Most Indonesians certainly know provider 3 (tri), it turns out that there is a way to transfer a quota of 3 even for those in need of an emergency. The need for online quotas is actually very important to find information, or simply browse and chat on social media.
Of course, now the use of the internet is so important to everyone. This is due to its increased use and is widely needed in everyday life. That’s why many providers compete to offer various promotions to the public on online packages.
Procedures for the transfer of quotas 3 and its requirements
You should know that every provider always provides a quota transfer service. However, not all providers offer an easy and immediate way . Don’t worry, in this article we will discuss several ways to transfer the quota easily.
One of the providers to be discussed in this article is 3 (Tri). Therefore, for those of you who want to transfer shares using a Tri-card, there are of course some terms and conditions to consider. Here are some conditions that must be considered before h endak makes how to transfer the quota 3.
It would be good for you if before transferring the quota, both between suppliers and among others, it is still mandatory to meet the current requirements. Where such requirements include:
- Sender number must be in active period.
- Meanwhile, the recipient’s number is allowed subject to waiting times. Make sure your number does not exceed the grace period as it may be lost. If the number of recipients is lost, the quota transfer is declared ineffective.
- In addition, the sender’s minimum status to transfer the credit must be 5,000 IDR. Therefore, you need to make sure that the nominal money in the card reaches the ata s RP 5 thousand to transfer .
In terms of the number of above conditions, you really need to pay attention, even if it doesn’t seem so complicated and complex. For those of you who use three-card, you can transfer this 3 quotas to other users or even other operators.
Busakah Transfer quota 3 to other operators?
As a player, do you know how to transfer quota 3 to other users or other operators? Can I transfer quota 3 to another operator? In fact, there are many ways to transfer the share of the internet both to colleagues butupgrading to other operators.
Please check for you provider 3 users that there is an internet dataset delivery service that you can access easily. While it’s not as easy as other providers, this provider always tries to develop its level of service.
In addition, there are some differences between provider 3 and others as it carries services in the form of quota fees that are cheaper than other providers. Not only does the cost of data packages tend to be cheaper, the cost of SMS and phone between them and for other operators is also very cheap.
In fact, you get not only that benefit but also unlimited access to social media. Where if your online data package has run out, but you can still access social media apps like WhatsApp, Line and so on.
While 3 (Tri) does not have a good service like other providers and provides quota delivery services between them and other operators, but you can still take advantage of other services. So you don’t have to worry if you want to transfer data packages between them or to other operators.
How to transfer quota 3 between themselves
While this method is not as easy and simple in sending datasets and other cards, it can still be successful. Here are some steps to send 3 datasets , including:
- Transfer fee between 3 with dial-up
Here are some steps to send data packages online to 3 other maps, including:
- Call *323#, and then click OK or call from the Remote Access menu.
- After that , you can enter the name credit you want to transfer and the destination number you want to send.
- Wait a while for the notification or notification received to continue with the confirmation.
- If the delivery of the credit is declared effective, the recipient can immediately register a dataset.
- Quota transfer via the BimaTri app
The method of transferring quota 3 is not only by dial-up or USSD, but also with the BimaTri app. Since the BimaTri app is a special service for tri-users to help serve their customers in doing business.
In fact, there are many types of transactions that can be done easily, including sending online data to other users. You can use the BimaTri app ini to send credit to each other or to other operators.
Since the first way is to install the BimaTri app on your smartphone first. Next, you need to create an account using the number 3 to register further. If you have created the account, you will see a pop-up notification about the menu options.
Or you can also follow some of the steps below to send your Tri sharing with the BimaTri app, namely:
- First sign in to the app using the Tri number you have prepared to send the quota.
- If you are logged in, search for the 3Product menu.
- In addition, the way to transfer quota 3 with the BimaTri app is to determine the choice of package to be transferred to the 3Product menu.
- Then select the menu to purchase items for other users.
- Teacher, enter the number you want to transfer the quota to, and then press the Buy button.
How to transfer quota 3 to other operators
In addition to sending data packages online to each other, can try sending it to other operators as well? The answer is that there is currently no functionality service for dataset transmission to other operators from Provider 3. However, you don’t have to worry, usually 3 will continue to update the service.
At the moment , 3 is still developing and supporting its services in terms of ease of browsing the internet with cheap and affordable quota costs. Usually in the logistics service, tri itself still applies the system between them not to other operators.
So you have not been able to send datasetnternet 3 to nomor Indosat, Telkomsel, XL, Axis and so on. Hopefully Tri can immediately add this service feature to make it easier for nodes to send data packages to all operators in Indonesia.
As is well known, the use of pulsa on phones and sms is actually very necessary. Although not so often, there are still many people who rely on the features of sms and credit phones. Therefore, it is good if tri improves its services as well in terms of functionality.
Some of the ways to transfer the 3 quotas described above should be a reference and an indication to those of you who are still confused.